1. The foundation holds the goal to:
Establish, maintain and manage an independent quality-register for Equine Osteopaths EDO® and its related committees.
2. The foundation seeks to achieve its goal by establishing:
- A registration, regulations and a registration committee;
- Accreditation regulations and an accreditation committee;
- Complaint regulations and a complaint committee;
- Regulations for disciplinary proceedings for Equine Osteopathy EDO®;
- Regulations for appeals and an appeals committee.
Relevant authorities can be appointed to the bodies described above.
3. The bodies referred to in paragraph 2 are based on the following documents, which are composed by the IREO:
- The Standards for Equine Osteopathy EDO®;
- Regulations for acknowledgement criteria for education and post-graduate training Equine Osteopathy EDO®;
- Professional Code of Ethics Equine Osteopathy EDO®.